Visit the government's webpage for the latest and most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Ontario. It’s updated every day at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m
Updates: The Elgin-Middlesex-London Community Office
Effective September 1st, the constituency office is now open for in-person service Monday to Friday, 10:00-4:30. Please carefully read the below protocols that are in place to protect staff and constituent safety until further notice:
• In order to provide the most efficient service, we strongly recommend calling ahead to 519-631-0666.
• All constituents entering the office must be wearing a mask if they are able.
• Appointments are limited to a single individual or an individual with a caregiver.
• Appointments are limited to 15 minutes. Please bring as much relevant documentation and/or identification with you.
• ODSP and OW faxing services have resumed.
• All constituents entering the office must provide basic contact tracing information.
Please note that masks are required inside the CASO Railway Station for those who are able to wear them and two meters of social distance must be maintained inside the building at all times.
We will do whatever we can to accommodate your needs and ensure that you receive quality service in the safest manner possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out so that we can make arrangements that work best for you.
Looking forward to seeing you!
- Questions about the Essential Workplaces list? Stop the Spread Business Information Line: 1-888-444-3659
- Questions about EI, the CRA, or CERB? MP Karen Vecchio's office: 519-637-2255
- Questions about family law, custody and access during the pandemic? 1-800-268-7568 or 416-947-3310
- Concerns about workplace conditions and your rights as an employee? 1-877-202-0008
- Essential Workplaces List
- State of Emergency Details
- Ontario Together
- Learn at Home
- Mental health support through Bounce Back
- Support for Families
- Emergency Social Assistance
- Agri-Food Jobs in Ontario
- Health Workforce Matching Portal
Who to Call Regarding Violations of the Public Health and State of Emergency Guidelines:
Municipal Bylaw Enforcement
- City of London: 519-661-4660
- City of St. Thomas: 519-631-1680
- Municipality of Thames Centre: 519-268-7334 x 240 or x 225
- Municipality of Bayham: 519-866-5521
- Malahide Township: 519-773-5344 x 233
- Town of Aylmer: 519-773-3164 x 4911
- Municipality of Central Elgin: 1-855-900-9119
- Township of Southwold: 519-769-2837
- Municipality of Dutton Dunwich: 1-855-900-9119 or 519-344-9119
- Municipality of West Elgin: 519-785-0560 x 227
- London Police: 519-661-5670
- St. Thomas Police Service: 519-631-1224
- Elgin OPP: 519-631-2920
- Middlesex OPP: 1-888-310-1122
- Aylmer Police: 519-773-3144
- Middlesex-London Health Unit: 519-663-5317
- Southwest Public Health: 519-631-9900
Request a Certificate
MPP Jeff Yurek offers congratulatory certificates for residents in Elgin-Middlesex-London celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, or any other special occasions. To request a certificate click on the link below.
Invite MPP Jeff Yurek to an Event
MPP Jeff Yurek attends numerous events throughout our community. If you wish to invite MPP Jeff Yurek to one of your events please click on the link below and provide as much detail as possible.
Request a Meeting
To request a meeting with MPP Jeff Yurek please click on the link below and complete the form.
MPPs offer numerous petitions that the community can participate in. Click here to give your opinion on up to date issues.