One-time funding to support children, youth and students during the 2020-2021 school year.
The deadline to apply is February 8, 2021.
You are eligible to apply if you live in Ontario and are a:
- parent or guardian to a child or youth up to Grade 12
- secondary school student over the age of 18
- parent or guardian to a child or youth that is 21 or younger and has special needs
A child or youth with special needs is:
- any student reported to be receiving special education programs or services by their school board
- any child enrolled in licensed child care reported to be receiving special needs funding or support
- any child identified as having a special need
We do not consider students who are identified as being solely gifted to have special needs under this program.
It doesn't matter if a child or youth is enrolled in school or child care.
Children, youth or students are eligible if they:
- attend a publicly funded school
- attend a private school
- attend a First Nation operated or federally operated school
- attend school in-person or online
- are homeschooled
- are enrolled in child care
- are at home